Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blonde to Brunette

Do Blonde's really have more fun? Do Gentlemen really prefer Blonde? In an attempt to answer some of life's most pertinent questions, after a life time as a blonde (and after a year of getting up the nerve)- I crossed over to the dark side (going from blonde to brunette, that is).

I wanted to engage friends and strangers alike in the a great social experiment of how people view and interact with blondes versus brunettes. Part of my own challenge is to be aware of others perceptions and reactions to similar situations that I encountered as a blonde. This will be part challenge of self discovery, and part wit. Most of all I hope that its entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. so did you do it? will you post your pic? I am dirty dishwater blond I would love to here more about this social experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, but no pictures. Maybe I'll post with no face shots. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete