Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Latest Celebrity to go Brunette: Result? Stunning!

Scarlett Johansson, became the latest blonde bombshell to grow brunette, when she showed up at her “He’s Just Not That Into You” premier sporting brunette tresses. The result? Stunning! Scarlett is a classic beauty, and was amazing as a blonde. But as a brunette her features stand out, her skin has more color.

Scarlett and I share the same fair skin. In both cases, our dark hair takes us out of the washed- out-lack-of-color-abyss.

I'm interested to see how other people's reactions are. As its just hitting the blogs, I'm sure people will be voting soon on her new look. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,i am Chinese,and i am from China.My English name is Timi.I think make friends with everybody.
    My e-mail:090398@163.com
    My QQ:370003464

    ReplyDelete